Dar-Kunor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dar-Kunor

Dar-Kunor guild's forum from Atlantica Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosplay help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi

Nishi

Cosplay help Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay help   Cosplay help I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

hey as you guys know from my intro post, i do cosplay. I was asking if any of you would mind offering some advice for new cosplays, first timers, or people who just wanna get to know it. As for me i can help out a bit, mostly with props as that is what im better at, but i might be able to give some tips in general. i was gonna ask you guys if you had any tips to do this cosplay.
Cosplay help Man885x
Cosplay help 3774145356_762e769919
Cosplay help 48ea564ae25740_full
Cosplay help %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_D-GrayMan_o0nene9i%281.6%29__THISRES__94080

Now i need to choose whether i make the sword or the claw. Claw would be harder to make but with sword id have to walk around "without an arm". Any tips on how to make the rest of the parts?
Back to top Go down
Fawn

Fawn

Cosplay help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosplay help   Cosplay help I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

id help u if i could cuz of ur hair, but i never cosplayed before D=
that claws gonna be rly hard to drag around with u lol unless u make it flimsy like from one of those old tv antennas or something
Back to top Go down

Cosplay help
Page 1 of 1